Acerola is a tropical fruit-bearing shrub or small tree in the family Malpighiaceae. Common names include acerola, Barbados cherry, West Indian cherry, and wild crapemyrtle. Acerola is native from Southern Mexico, Central, and South America, but now is also grown as far north as Texas and in subtropical areas-Asia and India.
It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3 as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids which provide very important nutritive value and possible use as an antioxidant.
This vitamin C produced by the fruit is better absorbed by human organisms than synthetic ascorbic acid. Acerola has one of the highest contents of vitamin C per gram of fruit. Acerola fruit is high in vitamin C. Usually around 1500 mg of vitamin C are found it 100G of Acerola fruit. Its polyphenolic compounds and high vitamin C amounts provide excellent immune system support.
Reduce weight, anti-aging, and protect the eyes, protect the liver
1. Cherry helps to ease the pain of arthritis and gout, to reducing risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
2. Cherry Powder is packed with real vitamin C and is a great addition to your yogurt or smoothie recipes.
3. Cherry Powder has one of the highest concentrations per gram of natural vitamin C in any fruit; in fact, one cherry has nearly 30 times more vitamin C than a lemon and is a lot more pleasant to eat.4. Cherry Powder can be used for drinks, health care products, baby food, puffed food, baking food, ice cream, and oatmeal.
1. It is widely applied in health care products field;
2. It is widely applied in the food field;
3. It is widely applied in the cosmetics field.
Packaging & Shipping
Shipping by Air
Shipping by Sea
More Than 100KG
Door to Door
Door to Airport
Port to Port
Easy to Pick Up Goods
Professional Broker is Needed
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer and welcome to visit our factory.
2. How to confirm the product quality before place an order?
A: We can provide you with a sample. Also, we have the inspection report issued by the authoritative third-party testing agency.
3: What's your MOQ?
A: It depends on different products. We accept sample order. Also, for some products, we can provide you with a free sample.
4: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: We provide 24-hour customer service. If you encounter any product quality problems or transportation problems, please feel free to contact us
5: How about delivery time and method?
A: We usually ship within 3-5 working days after payments.
We can ship by sea, air, and express. It also can make door to door shipping.
6: How to solve the after-sale disputes?
A: We accept changing or refunding service if any quality problem.