Bulk Price VC 17% 25% Acerola Cherry Extract
Pharmaceutical / Food Grade
10:1, VC 17%, 25%
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
Acerola is native from Southern Mexico, Central and South America, but now being also grown as far North as Texas and in subtropical areas - Asia and India.
Acerola is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B3 as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids which provide very important nutritive value and a possible use as an antioxidant.
1. Acerola Cherry Extract can help reduce blood sugar and treat skin discoloration.
2. Acerola Cherry Extract can boost production of collagen and elastin, increasing the ability of skin to retain moisture.
3. Acerola Cherry Extract can help diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues, as well as combat free radicals and strengthen the immune system.
1. Aplied in cosmetic field. It can boost production of collagen and elastin, increasing the ability of skin to retain moisture.
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat sevaral dieases, such as diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues.
3. Applied in food grade, it can be added into some health foods.
1. Can I buy a sample for evaluation?
Yes. There are no uniform standards for different products. Please consult the salesman for details
2. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfer and western union.
3. How much is the freight?
Transport costs vary according to the mode of transport and the country. Shipping costs to western European countries are generally slightly higher than to the United States. Freight to Asia is slightly lower than to the United States.
4. Does the freight include local taxes, import duties and other import-related charges?
The freight does not include any tax. Local taxes, import duties, customs clearance, or any other import-related charges are levied by your government and the buyer is responsible for these import-related charges. Please check with your local customs for more information.
5. What transportation options do I have?
As we strive to provide value and flexibility to our customers, we offer different options to deliver your order.
Over 100kg, air or sea
6. How long is the lead time?
Small orders will be shipped in 3 days and large orders in 7-10 days.